Macrium Reflect Free Edition (latest released on 12th February 2020)
Free backup, disk imaging and cloning solution for commercial and personal use.
Protect your data, upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file. Macrium Reflect supports backup to local, network and USB drives.
Macrium Reflect 7 Free Edition is ready to download now and has a number of additional features not available in version 6. It is now licensed for both home and business use.
Bug fixes and Improvements v7.2.4711 – 12th February 2020
- Delta Index Saving Efficiency
We’ve improved the efficiency of saving Incrementals with large delta indexes.
- Technicians USB
We’ve enabled the Technicians USB stick and ISO to run the portable version of Reflect on Windows Hyper-V and Server Core OS’s.
- Phantom partitions on GPT Disks
A corrupt GPT partition table on disk could cause Reflect to display ‘phantom’ disk partitons. This has been resolved.
- Standalone Consolidation
Using the Standalone Consolidation tool, consolidate.exe, to consolidate Incrementals where an existing consolidated Inc is between the ‘From’ and ‘To’ Inc, could cause Reflect to erroneously try to locate a previously consolidated file when the backup set was opened. This has been resolved.
- File and Folder
If a File and Folder backup definition included multiple root paths for the same drive but the drive letter was specified in both upper and lower case (eg, ‘D:\Data\1’ & ‘d:\Data\2’) then the backed up paths could be erroneously split at ‘D:’ & ‘d:’ when mounting the backup in Windows Explorer. This has been resoloved
- Alternative locations
Using ‘Alternative locations’ for a backup could break the ‘Enforce an entered image or File and Folder backup file name’ option in the global defaults. This has been resoloved
- Rescue Media Builder
- When building PE 10 rescue media, RMBuilder will now correctly detect any installed PE 10 ADK of version 1803 or later.
- If RMBuilder found any file system errors while scanning a folder for drivers, the rescue media builder could close unexpectedly. This has been resolved.
- When building PE 10 rescue media, RMBuilder would sometimes unnecessarily perform a full rebuild of the wim. This has been resolved.
- Under certain circumstances, RMBuilder would not be able to swap between Windows PE and Windows RE. This has been resolved.
- Checking and un-checking the Override Drivers checkbox will no longer cause drivers to change status from “Driver already present” to “Copy host drivers”.
OPEN ZIP AND RUN EXE WILL APPEAR A WINDOW CHOOSE FREE EDITION AND DOWNLOAD SOFT IT’S ABOUT 850 Mb