How to Make Kodi Full Screen and Exit it?
You don’t need me to explain about Kodi, do you? I know you have been using it for quite some time. Nonetheless, now something has caught your mind. How to make Kodi full screen? Is it something haunting you? Or maybe, you don’t know how to exit the full screen or resize the same.
Don’t worry! We have got you covered. In this article, you are going to learn how to get full screen on Kodi. Plus, I will tell you how you can resize the Kodi screen or exit the full-screen mode as well. I know your patience is wearing thin. So, let’s just move on to the meat of this post.
How to Get Kodi Full Screen and Exit the Same?
First things first, when you set out to get a method to resize the Kodi screen, you should know there are multiple methods. For the same reason, the article has been divided into different sections. Go through each of them and stick to the one that suits you the best.
Kodi Full Screen Shortcut Key
You know shortcuts come in handy because it doesn’t require much time to get things done. No matter you are using Linux or Windows, you can use the following keyboard shortcut to switch between the windowed and full-screen mode of Kodi.
So, the keyboard shortcut is Yeah, a simple backslash. By pressing the backslash button, you will be able to jumble between Kodi full screen and resize the whole window.
What if it doesn’t work?
Well, we have got another shortcut too. It will do wonders if you are using Kodi on Windows. What is the shortcut?
Yes, you read it right. By hitting Alt and Enter keys simultaneously, you can activate full-screen mode on Kodi.
Bonus: More Kodi Shortcuts
Do you know? There are many keyboard shortcuts you can use on Kodi. If you didn’t know them, it’s a chance to reap the benefits.
- H- You can use this key to switch to live TV.
- Tab- When you press Tab, it will exit the full-screen playback.
- Ctrl+ right arrow- As you might have guessed, they will seek forward.
- Ctrl+ left arrow- Yeah, this one will seek backward.
- M- Mute
- P- Play
- T- By hitting T, you can toggle subtitles on or off.
- Ctrl+ S- Take a screenshot
- (minus)- When you hit the minus key, Kodi will decrease the volume (As obvious as it seems, pressing + will increase the volume).
- Ctrl+ End- It will quit Kodi
Inbuilt Settings for Kodi Full Screen
We have shared with you two simple shortcuts in the previous section. Couldn’t get those to work? Don’t worry! We have got another method too. This time, we are not going to rely upon support from other sources, but instead, we will just go with the in-app options of Kodi itself.
How do you do that? Just follow the steps given below.
- Open Kodi and go to Settings. You can do that by clicking the icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now, you will get a list of options. Here, your selection should be System settings, which probably is the last one in the second row.
- Have a look at the left pane. There, you will have half a dozen choices. Go with the Display.
- The first option is Display mode. If you see Windowed there, you should change the same to Fullscreen.
There you go! You just learned how to make Kodi full screen without having to go for a magic wand.
How to Make Kodi, not Full Screen?
Now that’s a question! However, do I really need to answer the same? You know the same way you used to reach a destination can be used again in the reverse order for the return, don’t you? That means you can use the methods given above to exit full-screen mode on Kodi as well.
Kodi Keyboard Shortcuts to Switch Between Apps
Have you ever thought of having a keyboard shortcut to switch between Kodi and another app? Little did you know there is actually one available at your disposal.
When you are on the Kodi window and want to switch over to another app, you can just press the following keys.
As if by a magical force, you can see the next app open on your computer.
So yeah, you now know how to get Kodi full screen. Moreover, you have also got a shortcut method. No matter which platform you run Kodi on, the in-app method is functional. Even if you want to exit the full screen, you can use this guide to do so. We will keep on adding new tutorials and addons in the future. In case you know of any other method to resize the Kodi screen, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.
Kodi Full SCreen
Kodi Full Screen
Are you looking for a method to get Kodi full screen? Or do you want to exit the same? Either way, we have got you covered.