The initial step you take when hacking your FireStick is actually the most important. You have to first secure your IP address to restrict your ISP from seeing your activities on your FireStick. Therefore, this implies that you won’t acquire copyright infringement notices due to your activities online. You have to first carry out a VPN installation on the Fire TV in order to properly hide your IP address. Not every VPNs is operational on the FireStick, although, IPVanish and EBox Connect does work. On this note, if you wish to activate a VPN on your Fire Stick, I would recommend you sign up with an IPVanish or EBox Connect. As soon as it is done, follow these procedures.
IPVanish is among the first and oldest service providers who have had a reliable VPN application for the FireStick and Amazon Fire TV. Making it work s very easy as the VPN app is free.
Follow these simple steps to Secure your IP on a Firestick:
- The first thing you need to do is to head over to IPVanish and open an account on VPN.
- Launch your Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick.
- Enter ‘Apps’ which is located at the head of the home screen.
- Now click on ‘Categories’ under ‘Utility’.
- Select the IPVanish app.
- Finally, select the VPN server which you prefer connecting to.
Thanks to https://www.entertainmentbox.com