Come and grab the latest Filelinked codes for Android TV and Amazon Fire and quickly install the latest APKs onto your device without having to move any files onto a USB stick.
Not sure what Filelinked is?
The guide below explains everything, so check it out because Filelinked could save you a bunch of time setting up some Kodi hardware or adding a new APK.
This guide has been updated for 2021!
Filelinked is a bulk downloader tool available for both the Amazon Fire and Android TV operating systems. Filelinked codes help you install popular apps or APKs very quickly onto your Kodi Box.
Users or developers can upload files into a Filelinked repository and they only have to supply the Filelinked code in order to allow others to access it and download files directly onto their hardware box.
This is a time saver because you usually have to download an APK file and manually move it onto a USB stick to install it on your hardware. You can find some of the most popular Filelinked codes below to use.
The main difference between Filelinked and FireDL is that Filelinked supports the addition of multiple files and programs into a single address. This bulk downloading feature makes it easy to quickly get and install multiple applications in one step.
Android TV Tutorial
- From your Android home screen, navigate to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources.
- Launch your web browser and go to the URL get.filelinked.com to download Filelinked.
- If you don’t have a browser or are having trouble, use this Downloader guide to install Downloader on to your system (Downloader guide will open in a new tab). Downloader will let you install Filelinked and other APKs without having to manually download and move files to your system. In Downloader, use get.filelinked.com as the URL to download Filelinked.
- Launch the Filelinked install file which will be in your Downloads folder.
- When you launch the APK, select Install. Filelinked will install and then it will appear in your apps section when it is done.
And that’s it, Filelinked is now installed on your Kodi box and you can enter in Filelinked codes to access APKs below.
Amazon Fire Tutorial
- Allow your Amazon box to install apps from unknown sources. If you have the new Fire Stick interface, this is found through Settings > Device > Developer Options. If you have the old interface, this is found through Settings > System > Developer options.
- Launch the Amazon Appstore and search for the app Downloader and install this onto your device.
- Go back to the Home screen in the Downloader app and click on the http:// address bar and enter in the following URL: https://get.filelinked.com and click Go.
- Wait for Filelinkedto finish downloading. Once it is done, scroll down and click Install to install Filelinked on your Android TV hardware.
To download an app onto your box using Filelinked launch the app and enter in a valid shortcode and then click Continue. When you have one, you will be able to view and download the individual apps stored inside of that code repository.
We have an up to date Filelinked codes list below to check out!
NOTE: We have no affiliation with any of the software listed below. Filelinked doesn’t host or store any content. The codes below simply point to a file on the public internet. Install the APKs below at your own risk.
The following Filelinked codes below get you access to some of the most popular lockers available for the app. If you have any others to add, make sure you comment down below and let us know.
- 53098718 – This is the official code for FreeFlix HQ, a popular Android APK with movies, TV, IPTV, sports, and more. It was recently updated to v4.0.0, a major update!
- 52358658 – This is the code for the official Syncler Filelinked store. Syncler is an awesome Android TV APK you should check out now.
- 67817931 – This code is for the official TeaTV Filelinked store. TeaTV is a Terrarium TV alternative for Android TV.
Kodi and Kodi Builds
- 76908483 PIN 2010 – Various Kodi builds and streaming APK from EzzerMac
- 44427643 – Big list of Kodi repos and builds from Peters youtube channel.
- 85810914 – This Filelinked code gives you access to all of the different versions of Kodi to download and install. As a bonus, the Aptoide Store is also included.
- 12345678 – This code has the Youtube TV app and a bunch of different Kodi wizard builds that can be installed.
- 95030652 – This Filelinked code contains a ton of Android TV APKs and links. Mained by Reviews on This and That.
- 42420789 Pin 7997 – Another link of the latest Android TV APKs and files.
- 85810914 – Various APKs from Electrical MD
- 22222222 Pin: 4754 – This is a code for a complete APK store. It contains most of the most popular APKs such as CyberFlix TV, Cinema HD, Morph TV, MX Player, Cloud TV, Titanium TV, Morpheus, BeeTV, and more.
- 96031172 Pin: 1234 – This code contains a number of Terrarium clones. Terrarium TV went offline last year but some people are tied to the name for some reason.
- 17779393 Pin 2222 – This list is from JO CAN and contains one of the Largest Lists of APK’s. Everything is Ad free and it also includes some Latino APKs to check out..
- 74238464 – From Bobby123, this code has a lot of streaming apps and more,
- 11039868 Pin 2501 – This Filelinked code is from NxtLvlTech, who is popular on Youtube.
- 38069272 – From Joe’s Place, this code is focused around Firestick APK’s.
- 47603928 – Also from Joe’s Place, this code is focused around Android Apps.
- 13131313 Pin 4545 – This list is from the YouTuber Optimum Bliss, who used to have the popular Selfless Kodi addon.
- 51829986 – Various Apks from Balaji
Roms and Emulators
- 88897031 – My Emulator Zone – ROMs, Emulators, etc…
- 88897031 – Trevor Smith, Retro Games
Comment below and let us know what your favorite Filelinked codes are!
Use the social media icons on the left side to share this post, which will help out your friends!